SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021 notification and Application form are released . A total of 6100 apprentice posts notification are released by the State bank of India . Last date for applying is 26th July 2021 . The applicants will have to apply before this date .
SBI Apprentice recruitment 2021
The applicants applying for this posts must visit the official website as it contains all the information regarding this recruitment . The State bank of India has launched a a very good opportunity for the students who want to work in SBI bank .
The Applicants can check the SBI notification below –
|Organization||State Bank of India – SBI|
|Starting date||6 July 2021|
|Last date||26 July 2021|
SBI Apprentice Eligibility 2021
The aspirants must have a graduate degree from any recognized college or university. As of 31/10/2021, the aspirant’s age should not be more than 28 years. The minimum age to apply for SBI apprentice is 20 years. So, the aspirants must not have been born before 01/11/1992 and not after 31/10/2000 .
Selection Process: There will be an Online written exam and a test of the local language.
Application fee: General/OBC/EWS: Rs.300 SC/ST/PWD : NIL
SBI Apprentice Application dates 2021
|Notification Date||5 July 2021|
|Online Application Starting Date||6 July 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||26 July 2021|
|Exam Date||August 2021|
SBI apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
There will be total of 100 objective questions from the 4 sections. Each question will carry 1 mark and total of 100 marks will be awarded for 100 questions.
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||
How to Apply for the SBI Apprentice 2021
The Applicant first have to register himself on the official website of the SBI Apprentice i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Once registered , a new page will open where you will be asked to enter your registration details.
- After this you have to log into the website with the id and password generated ,
- You will see an option to apply online for SBI apprentice recruitment 2021.
- Click on the link and an online application form will open. Enter your details correctly and submit the form.
- Pay your application fee in the last once you have previewed your application and take a print of the application form for future .
If you have any question you can leave below in the comment box .