You will get all the details regarding the UP population control bill here in this article .The UP Population Control Bill 2021 has become one of the burning topics for the news debates , it has been recently passed by the UP Government . You can read till the end to know all the information about the bill here .
UP Population Control Bill 2021
Uttar Pradesh is India’s most populous state with a population of around 220 million. The UP Population Control Bill 2021 is a step taken by the UP government to control the population of the state . A draft bill on population control has already been uploaded on UP government’s website, and suggestions invited till July 19 .
UP Population Control Bill 2021 provisions –
The UP Government has made several rules for this bill , we have tried to cover them below –
- The bill will focus on efforts to increase the accessibility of contraceptive measures issued under the Family Planning Programme and provide a proper system for safe abortion.
- Focus of the new population policy is to reduce the new-borns’ and maternal mortality rate
- The UP government will give promotions, increments, concessions in housing schemes and others perks to employees who adhere to population control norms, and have two or less children.
- Those who are not government employees and still contribute towards keeping the population in check, will get benefits in like rebates in taxes on water, housing, home loans etc.
- The draft bill also asks the state government to introduce population control as compulsory subject in all secondary schools
- The bill shall apply to to a married couple where the boy is not less than 21 years of age and the girl is not less than 18.
- It has also been said that the bill will not be forced upon anyone . it will be voluntary
- Under this bill, you will be given an increase of 3% in the pension policy by the Employee Fund Contribution
- Insurance coverage will also be provided under this bill.
- You will be given an increase of 3% in the pension policy by the Employee Fund Contribution.
If you require more details or have any question you can leave below in the comment box .